The value of having an MSP in cloud based technologies for business is second to none. However, finding the right managed cloud service provider is dismaying. The ideal MSP will have multiple areas of attention and will be capable of delivering a solution that meets all requirements in a business. Like everything else, a good MSP is never low economical.. But the advantage a company will relish will be worth the value.
What Is Cloud Managed Services?
Managed cloud services refers to outsourcing daily IT management for cloud-based services and technical support to automate and enhance your business operations.
Often, internal IT departments don’t possess the skills to effectively monitor and maintain a cloud environment. In these situations, a company hires a third-party cloud managed services provider to manage cloud security, computing, storage, network operations, application stacks, vendors and more.
Depending on your IT needs, cloud MSPs can also handle monitoring and reporting, performance testing, backup and recovery and more. With fixed monthly pricing, hiring a cloud managed services provider is often less expensive than an in-house team.
Your business runs on information. Without comprehensive cloud management, your business is vulnerable to security threats, data loss and costly downtime. Whether you have a multi-tenant or hybrid cloud environment, cloud managed service providers possess extensive cloud knowledge to support your environment or fill in the management gaps.
Are you leaving money on the table? Contact DDL(Data Digerati Ltd.) to help optimize your cloud environment.
Managed cloud services providers are all in one managed cloud services which is fit, agile and flexible for businesses’ needs. It is provided by managed cloud service providers who take care of cloud of a business. It also focuses and ensures cloud infrastructure is always convenient, optimized, and reliable.
We can ensure that DDL is a great Managed Cloud services provider.
Managed services providers can offer services such as alerts, security, patch management, data backup and recovery & availability management for different devices such as cloud servers,physical servers, storage systems network and applications.
Cloud MSP is a service that allows businesses to tap the potential of cloud computing without the painof becoming an expert in every emerging technology. Companies that use managed cloud can focus on their core business on building great applications and new products, and landing new customers.
Managed cloud service offers organizations security and provisions of a dedicated private cloud with better and cost-effective packages. Organizations that use managed cloud computing can focus on business operations, rather than addressing server defects and downtime.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY CLOUD MSP:
- Infrastructure monitoring & management
- Supervision & notification service
- Antivirus and boundary management
- SLA management service
- Billing management
- Backup service
- Infrastructure advisory services
THIS CAN BE USED IN EVERY SECTOR:
- Financial services
- Higher education
- Professional service providers
- Government and public sectors
- Small & medium enterprises
WHY CLOUD MSP?
- The MSP service provides customers of all sizes the advantage of predictability. It support costs and because MSPs take a proactive approach, they may be able to check and prevent problems from occurring and therefore from distorting business operations.
- MSP service helps in keeping up with things such as backups, patches, recovery and security, eliminating problems down the road that will positively impact business firms. MSP service focus and scale. An MSP’s core business is solving problems as effectively as possible, using a well-defined set of tools and processes.
- MSP act as an addition of It department, taking care of routine It infrastructure supervising and managing 24*7 freeing It staff to focus on higher-value projects. By proactively supervising and maintaining systems, MSP service can help avoid many technical problems.
- MSP service provides visibility into the process and management of your systems. In addition, the MSP service gives more expense predictability than a consultant-type time and billing model. They are always cost effective.
ADVANTAGES OF MANAGED CLOUD SERVICES:
- Consistent availability: Designed on a high availability and private-cloud structure, it uses effective redundancy via its various servers, storage area network (SAN) and storage protection for reliable failover protection.
- Automated resource balancing and failover: If host stops working, cloud servers are at advantages due to their consistently available infrastructure. Failover and resource balancing between hardware hosts is automatically managed at the virtualization level, and it has the capability to manage and update software and hardware.
- Creates a hybrid of virtual and physical servers: Applications and database engines can share a dedicated network with cloud servers, resulting in the creation of virtual and physical servers on the same system.
- Affordable: The costs of a managed cloud are as effective as most public clouds. The resources and also the services are billed per usage.
- Customization– Depending on the requirements of a business, the managed cloud service is completely customizable. They are being designed and implemented by the providers to meet the requirements & needs on which a business operates. It is so because the provider who can diligently monitor the way client manages the cloud solutions uses the solution. It is an important factor in getting technical details to further ease the process that is brought about by the technical nature of the cloud solutions.
WHY IT IS IMPORTANT FOR ENTERPRISES:
Certified professionals helps in securing your data, and saving your time so that you can focus on building your core business.
They identify impending threats and delicately project resolutions that protect your data & ensure your environment’s security and take advantage of exceptional cloud capabilities like auto-scaling.
This will benefit quicker timer-to-market and increased speed, innovation, agility when you design some change. The AWS cloud solutions also help you manage the life cycle of your workloads.
The major Benefits of Cloud Managed Services Providers
Thinking of outsourcing IT management to DDL? Here are some advantages of choosing a cloud expert:
1. Cost savings
By outsourcing your cloud managed services, you control and reduce costly network maintenance costs. Staffing a full-time IT department is expensive and often unnecessary for small to medium-sized businesses with simple networks. Outsourcing to a cloud-first managed services provider like DDL can save you thousands each year on the cost of an in-house IT department.
2. Predictable, recurring monthly costs
With the flexibility of cloud managed services, you decide how much you’re willing to pay for IT services and have a consistent monthly bill.
For example, a tax service has a spike in customers during tax season and will need more support during the first quarter of the year and less during the second through fourth quarters. A privatized learning institute for working adults will need the most support in the evenings when students are online after work.
With a fixed monthly service plan that’s customized to fit your needs or budget, you optimize the amount you pay for IT support.
3. Future-proofed technology
Migrating to a cloud environment is the first step in future-proofing your data center. Next, you’ll need make the latest technology and services available to your business.
By hiring an in-house IT staff, your IT personnel will have to spend company time training when a new technology or required upgrade gets released. Cloud technicians are already prepared to manage the latest technology.
4. Custom and integrated service
Cloud managed service providers are flexible. Some providers offer pay-per-service or payment plans, enabling your business to focus funds on growth.
Other cloud managed service providers offer a joined solution, which produces even more cost savings. These converged solutions may include security protection, network monitoring or the setup of a new service area.
5. Robust infrastructure
Cloud MSPs like DDL offer a robust network infrastructure with 24/7 management. Depending on the service agreement, a cloud managed service provider can monitor and scan the network for patch requirements security, and more.
Managed service providers can also integrate existing business practices and policies to manage your network to coincide with your organizational goals.
6. Centralized network services and applications
With a managed cloud network, the provider manages all applications and servers in a central data center.
This increased network availability also raises employee production. Your remote network users can access centralized data within the same network including virtual services, and you can build storage and backup into a centralized network.
7. Coverage on all service levels
Cloud service providers offer better control over service levels, performance and maintenance. With a comprehensive service-level agreement, your business gains service continuity. The longer you work with a cloud managed services provider like DDL, the more familiar they become with your network, leading to faster issue response times.
8. Disaster recovery
Services are the lifeline of a cloud managed service provider. DDL has designed countless networks and data centers with proven redundancy and resiliency to maintain business continuity.
With cloud managed services, your data will be safe and secured across all cloud services and applications. In the event of a disaster, your business and operations can continue with minimal downtime.
9. Fast response times
Your businesses can expect quick response times through enterprise-level monitoring and remote cloud services. DDL can access, monitor and repair virtually any network issue remotely. If you must resolve an issue locally, a technician should be dispatched within the same business day.
10. Vendor interfacing
When vendor-specific service issues arise, cloud managed service providers take care of contacting third-party vendors to resolve them.
As a certified Microsoft consulting partner and Microsoft Cloud Partner, DDL understands the technical questions to ask when communicating issues with cloud vendors including Microsoft and Amazon.
At DDL, we are committed to helping businesses leverage custom cloud solutions to control costs and automate critical processes. As a cloud managed services provider, we set up, manage and protect your cloud environment so you can focus on growing your business.
- Competitive, greater return on investment
- Prevention of threats that affects the business
- Reduce the resource cost
- Reduces duration
- Increases visibility
- Increases control and flexibility
- Reduces the infrastructure cost
- Data center management
- Service desk
- CIO advisory services
- Cloud storage with monitoring
- Managed backups & OS systems management
- Configuration management
With colocation contracts ending, hardware aging, and millions of patient healthcare hand-offs to support, Hanu has a solution to transform this healthcare provider into a healthy Cloud Clear partner.